SUMMARY: MMS Simulators ?

About a week ago, I sent the following message to www-smil and
www-mobile

> For WAP, there have been many free simulators that allowed developers
> to develop content, and checked what it looked like on a "pseudo
> WAP phone" run on a PC.
>
> Is there similar free software available for MMS ?
>
> Or any other free software that would allow one to play around with MMS
> and see how it works ?

Please find a digest of the responses I received below. I did
not yet have time to follow up on most of these, but nevertheless
wanted to already provide this summary, in good old Usenet news
tradition. I anonymized messages that were sent to me privately.

Thanks to everyone who responded !

-Philipp

=================

Hi Philipp

You can get the Nokia MMS Java Library and the MMSC emulator from:

http://www.forum.nokia.com/smsforum/main/1,35452,1_2_7_2_2,00.html

================

Might that help you

http://portals.devx.com/Nokia/WidgetContainer/6573/0/action/detail/category/