Re: RealNetworks Open Source and SMIL ?

Rob,

thanks for the info.

I'd encourage the people who determine the opinions of RN
to consider releasing the SMIL code - I'm at SIGGRAPH right
now, and a lot of people come up to me and say "Did you hear
that Real open sourced the code for Realplayer ?" - having
read the press release, I tell them that that isn't so clear
to me. But it shows that there is an expectation here, which
probably comes from the parallel with Mozilla.

-Philipp