From: Timothy Partridge [mailto:tpartrid@mitra.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 7:35 AM
To: www-smil@w3.org
Subject: include external smil file

I have added some very basic smil to an HTML page to make it dynamic. I
want to put that code into a separate file (backgroundColor.smil) and
include it instead of embedding it in my HTML page. Is this possible?
I've looked all over the net and I can't find very much information on
smil used as DHTML. My HTML looks like the following:

<head>
<!-- Set up framework for smil -->
        smil\:* { behavior:url(#default#time2) }

        time:* { behavior:url(#default#time2) }
</head>

Status</p></div>

<smil:seq begin="serverStatusTitle.onmouseover">
        <smil:animateColor
                targetElement="serverStatusTitle"
attributeName="background-color:#4682b4;" attributeType="CSS"
                values="#4682b4;#5cacee;" dur="0.5s" autoreverse="true"
/>
</smil:seq>