Re: SMIL 2.0 testsuite

Hi,

it looks that the Basic testsuite is actually fairly old,
it still refers to the PrevTiming Module, which has been removed
from the SMIL 2.0 Recommendation. It also refers to MultiArcTiming
and EventTiming modules, which are not part of Basic profile.
Maybe these are the reason there is no links to the Basic profile tests?

I also noticed that the Recommendation itself refers to PrevTiming
Module, see DTD at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil20-20010807/smil-DTD.html#smil-model-1

close to end you'll find
<!ENTITY % SMIL.PrevTiming.module             "INCLUDE">

 - Kari