Re: Implementations and testing

From: Kari Pihkala <kpihkala@cc.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:26:02 +0300 (EET DST)
To: www-smil@w3.org

Hi,

I was going through the testcases for SMIL 1.0
at http://smil.nist.gov/Testcase.html, and
found test repeat-infinite.smi to define an infinite
loop using repeat="0", instead of "indefinite":

    <par repeat="0">

Is this legal value for repeat? In SMIL 2.0 spec
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil20-20010807/smil-timing.html#Timing-repeatAttribute
for deprecated repeat attribute, it says the the value should be
greater than 0. SMIL 1.0 spec doesn't say anything. So, I assume the test
case is wrong?

There was also a strange test for fragment-id attribute in
fragment-id.smi.

 - Kari