Re: [Moderator Action] help: *.xml become *.smil

help: *.xml become *.smilMessage forwarded to www-smil@w3.org
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peng, Meimin
  To: 'www-smil@w3.org'
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 8:42 PM
  Subject: [Moderator Action] help: *.xml become *.smil

  Hello,
  I've been face this problem since this morning..
  don't know how to solve it. Please help..
  when I open a xml file, it becomes smil file.
  I can't use browser such as IE to open it.
  How can I slove this? Thanks.

  ps: the only action I did for my PC is to remove RealPlayer.
  but, I re-install RealPlayer, it's the same.

  Regards,

  Zoe

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete it from your system immediately.