John Lansdown Prize committee (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message

From: P.J.Willis@bath.ac.uk
Subject: John Lansdown Prize committee

PLEASE FORWARD THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES.

John Lansdown Award Competition

For the second time, Eurographics is endowing the
John Lansdown Multimedia Award for innovative multimedia content.

This is an excellent opportunity to gain international visibility
for your work - and earn a cash prize too!

Closing date for entries is April 12th 2001. Full details at the
EG2001 web site:

http://www.eg.org/EG2001

The spirit of the award is for off-the-wall contributions, so student work
is just as likely to win as any polished product. We can also take a liberal
interpretation of multimedia, it is the unconventional spark we are looking
for.

We look forward to receiving your submission.

Phil Willis
EG Award Chair

------- End of Forwarded Message

------- End of Forwarded Message