Re: Bug's with embedded SMIL

The problem is different rate smil components attempting to time their
framerates together...sometimes the framerates overlap and you will end up
with a flicker.

Unless you encode everything in your presentation at the same framerate or
something, it will probably be pretty unavoidable.

It could also be glitches in the renderers for both plugin's because i could
see them not addressing something like this. Pretty typical.

Mike Wuetherick
Technical Director
Chiselmedia

Mike