Re: Fw: [Moderator Action] How can i change dynamicly the z-index in smil

This is a good start for new people. Webmonkey piece below with some links.
Regards,
Niall

-> NEW ON WEBMONKEY <-

In honor of Evany's birthday (yes she looks like a Monkey, and she
smells like one, too), we're making the whole world SMIL --
assuming the whole world is running IE5.5+, that is. But with SMIL
2.0 becoming a proposed W3C standard recommendation earlier this
June, it's looking increasingly likely that other browsers will
soon adopt it. And THEN tricky tricks like mouseover effects,
animations, and dynamic page elements will be virtually HTML-easy.
Why not learn how to SMIL now and get one step ahead of the curve?

SMIL 2.0: Codeless Animation in HTML
http://go.hotwired.com/webmonkey/01/24/index3a.html/eg20010619

<advertisement>
Find your dream job with Lycos Careers by posting your resume on
Headhunter.net. Plus more jobs and more search options make finding
your dream job even easier. Start by posting your resume today!
http://direct.lycos.com/redir/_EG_0611_Headhunter
</advertisement>

-> RELATED ARTICLES on WEBMONKEY <-

Once you're SMILing away, you can take on more advanced tricks like
text effects, video, slide shows, and more:

SMIL: Multimedia for the Masses
http://go.hotwired.com/webmonkey/00/41/index4a.html/eg20010619