Re: Fw: [Moderator Action] How can i change dynamicly the z-index in smil

hi everyone

i'm looking for a really good online introduction or tutorial to smil and/or
html + time
sorry if i'm asking in the wrong place, but i have looked on the net and there
really doesn't seem to be that much for the complete newbie (ie me!)
thanks in advance
scott clarke