Immediate content in text element

From: Jani Niittukari <jani.niittukari@tvrocket.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:01:18 +0300
To: <www-smil@w3.org>
Hi,

Can someone explain me, how to use text in a SMIL presentation without using
separate text files. I.e. text element without using src attribute. Or is
that even possible? I've been reading the specs for a while, but i can't
find any direct solution for this problem...

The following examples illustrate what i need, but none of them doesn't seem
to work:

<text name="myText1" alt="Say Cheese!"/>
<text name="myText2" text="Say Cheese!"/>
<text name="myText3">Say Cheese!</text>

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

- Jani