Fw: [Moderator Action] SMIL presentation

Message forwarded to the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: Yavuz Yildirim
To: www-smil@w3.org
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 8:16 PM
Subject: [Moderator Action] SMIL presentation

Hi

I am trying to add a smil presentation to my web page (the extension of the file is .smil), but when the browser(IE and Netscape) downloads: error messsage saying that the plug-in is not installed.
Firstlty I would be happy if you could tell me which plugin i need to download.
Other thing is that the SMIL file is running pretty good in Quick Time player and Real Player.
So i was thinking if there was a possibility to start the player from my web page to play the smil presentation?

Thank you in advane

Yavuz