Re: 3GPP-T-WG3 codecs

Hi all
I really think we should start an RFC on this topic.
It's not only a question of which formats should be part of a minmal set,
it's also a question what kind of topology in terms of bandwidth's QoS is
available for delivery of contents.
regards
Henning
Werft22
Am Mon Dec 11 19:37:23 2000 schrieb geoff freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
 >Shouldn't there also be a text MIME type?
 >Geoff Freed
 >National Center for Accessible Media
 >WGBH Educational Foundation
 >geoff_freed@wgbh.org
 >On Friday, December 8, 2000, Tammy Kohl <tkohl@contextmedia.com> wrote:
 >>I agree.  Also, Real Media formats should be included in the
 >>list.
 >>
 >>Tammy Kohl
 >>tkohl@contextmedia.com
 >>

 >>Henning Timcke wrote:
 >>
 >>> Hi
 >>> Choosing MPEG 4 among a  minimum set of supported formats really
sounds
 >>> like joke to me.
 >>> Who should be a able to take advantage of this minimal set as of today
?

 >>> This would look more realistic to me:

 >>> Regards
 >>> Henning
 >>>
 >>> ----------------
 >>> Ideen Werft22 GmbH
 >>>
 >>> Stadtturmstrasse 5 und 19
 >>> CH 5400 Baden
 >>> Telefon 056 204 29 13
 >>> Telefax 056 202 29 01
 >>> http://www.werft22.com
 >>>
 >>> Labor für Datenarchitektur
 >>> Telefon 056 210 91 32
 >>> Telefax 056 210 91 34
 >>> http://virt.uals.com/
 >>>
 >>> Henning Timcke
 >>>
 >>> Streaming Live with Linux by Ideen Werft 22 GmbH:
 >>> http://bahnhof.baden.ch

profile.html#BaselineFormatsNS

--
Henning Timcke <henning.timcke@my.werft22.com>