Re: SMIL + jsp

From: Larry Bouthillier <larryb@hbs.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:45:26 -0500
To: Marisa Affonso Vasconcelos <isa@dcc.ufmg.br>, www-smil@w3.org
I've written simple classes to parse RealPix and RealText data using IBM's
XML4Java library.  Doing it for SMIL would be similar - you just let the XML
parser parse the XML source tree, and then write your own method to walk the
tree looking for the data you want to extract.

--
Larry Bouthillier -- larryb@hbs.edu
Director of Software Development