Re: embed customized players

From: Pablo Fernicola <pablofe@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:26:28 -0700
To: "'www-smil@w3.org'" <www-smil@w3.org>
Cc: "'rosemary.lima@oracle.com'" <rosemary.lima@oracle.com>
If you want integration of SMIL content with HTML, give IE 5.5 a try
http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/behaviors/time.asp
<http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/behaviors/time.asp>

This version has support for several of the modules from the latest draft of
the SMIL 2.0 spec.  We welcome your feedback.

-Pablo