RE: XML Linking WG review of SMIL Last Call Working Draft

Okay good, I think that we agree here.
So can we leave the text as it is, or do you guys request some text
clarification to make clear that we are not suggesting that a SMIL user
agent can treat XML media in this way that limits XPointer syntax?

-Aaron