Re: General Error in RealPlayer

From: S.A.Pamungkas <moenk_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-smil@w3.org
Thank you for everybody helped me.

Now, I know that the problem caused by the second jpg
file. When I replace that file with other jpg/gif
file, everything working good.

I have other question.
I want Realplayer to display video (.rm) file. Three
( or more ) jpg files also appear together during .rm
file displayed in Realplayer.
For example, the duration of .rm file is 10 minutes. I
hope that the jpg files also appear 10 minutes.

But the jpg files appear in realplayer just a few
seconds.

I'm sory....., maybe my explanation is not clear,
because my poor english.

Thank you.

-pamungkas-