transparency

From: Klein, Ittai <ittai@emc.co.il>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:40:26 +0300
To: www-smil@w3.org

	After perusing the documentation, we could not find an answer to the
following problem:

	We need to stream (synchronized, changing) images overlaid on
RealVideo, in a manner
	    that the video shall be visible through the "empty/transparent"
areas of the images.

	Using SMIL to control Streaming of FLASH (4) concurrently with
RealVideo works OK, but
	    we have not found a way to define transparency so as to achieve
the desired result, which
	    is video overlaid with synchronized (synthetic) images.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Ittai