RE: windowOpenedEvent and windowClosedEvent have been overlooked

Patrick:
When you say that this is fine, we still need to define where the event is
delivered (to the viewport element) and whether it bubbles (it does not,
same as GUI events. In fact, this is a GUI event). Anything else that we
have missed?

BTW, the "Event" suffice is currently the general rule. Dislike noted, but
the group decided that consistency was important. I've kind of gotten used
to it.

-Aaron