Re: [Moderator Action] Introduction references

Dear José Manuel Beas

We have researched on this topic, mainly in integrating existing
products;
you can find our presentations at http://www.werft22.com/sdream/
We might also send you the complete site on a CD-ROM.
We currently are able to stream even MPEG-2, therfore we recommend to
build any
streaming site architectured on multiformats (e.g. Quick Time, and Real,
and Windows Media)

Best regards

Ideen Werft22 GmbH

Stadtturmstrasse 5 und 19
CH 5400 Baden
Telefon 056 204 29 13
Telefax 056 202 29 01
http://www.werft22.com

Labor für Datenarchitektur
Telefon 056 210 91 32
Telefax 056 210 91 34
http://virt.uals.com/

Henning Timcke

Streaming Live with Linux by Ideen Werft 22 GmbH:
http://bahnhof.baden.ch