Re: alternating video in a region

You'll have to use an href to either named target (#id_name) in the current
SMIL file or link to another SMIL file that plays video rather than the RP
stream in the central region.

See the section titled "Linking to a SMIL File" in the RealSystem G2
Production Guide@

http://service.real.com/help/library/guides/production/htmfiles/smil.htm#46603

--Bridie