Some problems with real time and some presentations

From: Diaz Rodriguez, Eduardo <Ediaz@uni2.es>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:55:47 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org
Hello for all

I will make somethink in smil and I want make in real time one presentation
and i want include some images in jpg.

The video and the audio is encoder with Real, and the images with jpeg or
gif,
I want send at all my clients the jpeg image dependence the time of the
presentation in Real ( but it is processing in Real Time)

somebody know, who can i make it in real time?.

with smil o another software ????

thanks for all