[Fwd: embedding smil in html documents]

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:47:50 +0200
To: www-smil@w3.org

attached mail follows:

After reading some of the messages in this newsgroup, I became a little bit
As far as I understand, with the new SMIL Boston, one will be able to insert
smil code-fragments into an html document, so they can be display in a
normal browser, is that right?! Isn't that possible with SMIL 1.0?!

Another question that puzzles me: is it possible to run a smil file
generated by an XSL stylesheet (from a XML file!) without actually writing
it to a file?

Hugo Amorim
IST - Portugal