looking for SMIL expert for Interactive TV

From: <maxg@schange.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:28:59 -0400
To: www-smil@w3.org

Max Greenberg@SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL
04/27/2000 03:28 PM
My company, SeaChange (www.schange.com) in Maynard, MA outside of Boston, is
involved in the use of SMIL pages for our Interactive Video on Demand TV
product. We have been using SMIL for the last year or so to create the pages
that display searchable lists of movies while the user uses their TV remote
control and settop box. The viewer can select a movie for immediate viewing,
complete with all the functions of a VCR such as pause, rewind, FF etc.

We are looking for someone who is very familiar with SMIL and ideally has had
experience developing them for an application like ours. If you could direct me
to someone or another source I would be very approeciative.

Thank you in advance.

Max Greenberg
Creative Services Manager
Interactive Services