[Fwd: doctype typo in WD-smil-boston-20000225

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:48:31 +0200
To: www-smil@w3.org

attached mail follows:

15.3.1 Document Conformance
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-smil-boston-20000225/html-smil-profile.html#q9

says:

> 4. There must be a DOCTYPE declaration in the document prior to
> the root element. If present, the public identifier included in
> the DOCTYPE declaration must reference the DTD found in Appendix
> A using its Formal Public Identifier. The system identifier may
> be modified appropriately.
>
>     <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML+SMIL //EN"
> 	      "htmlplussmil.dtd">

There's a spurious space after "HTML+SMIL" in the doctype.

Also, I suggest using full URIs for the sysids.

There may be other occurrences of these same problems, I didn't
check thoroughly.

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/