Q. Is there any differrence with SMIL Boston examples on 4.2.3 ?]

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:40:11 +0200
To: www-smil@w3.org

attached mail follows:

Q. Is there any differrence with SMIL Boston examples on 4.2.3 ?

Dear Sir,

I'm interested in SMIL and SMIL Boston Specification.
I read a below document step by step.

Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL) Boston Specification
W3C Working Draft 25 February 2000

Now I read the section '4.2.3 System Test Attribute In-Line Use'.
But I don't understand a concept of In-Line Use. The document says
the former example plays the video with one of 4-item,
and the later example plays the video with all 4-item.

Is there any difference with two examples? I think they are the same.
How do specify as In-Line?

With regards,
--
Meiji Kimura.