draft-hoschka-smil-media-type-03.txt

From: <ph@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:56:03 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org
Somebody dropped the ball on the registration of application/smil, so
we need to start this again. Appended is an Internet Draft that is
identical to the text that I sent out a year ago; so there should
not be any comments in principle. Nevertheless, it may be good to
check whether it describes actual practice. If I don't hear any
comments until Dec 15, I will forward it to the appropriate groups
and people.