SMIL-Boston Profile page

From: Jose Ramirez <joseram@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:37:48 -0800
To: "www-smil@w3.org" <www-smil@w3.org>
Hello all,

I've added a page that shows the order of the SMIL-Boston Profile
elements.

http://www.empirenet.com/~joseram/smil_boston/boston_profile/index.htm

What's becoming apparent the more I study the Working Draft, is that
SMIL is maturing into a powerful multimedia language.

With the synergistic effects of the prefetch element, pre fetching
media so when a mouseover (any event) occurs the media is ready.

Also using the transition element on images with transparent backgrounds
(png)
in a region with a transparent background (SMIL 1.0 recommendation)
makes the creative possibilities endless :)

Best Wishes to the Working Group,
Jose Ramirez

SMIL Boston, Copy and Paste your imagination to the Web!