Purpose of this ML

From: Christian Boehme <boehme@ibdr.inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 00:10:35 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org
Hey SMIL folks,

I just recently joined this mailing list in the hope that
discussions on SMIL etc. make it interesting to read and
contribute but instead the first two articles I got to read
tell me how kewl it is that Apple joined the club #yawn#.
Those weren't meant to be serious, were they? If this list
turns out not to be the proper one for exchanging ideas on
technical aspects of the language can anyone of you kind
readers point me to a forum where to address suggestions/
proposals of new features etc? Any help/hints/tips would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Christian Boehme