Content Control Module, switch, and accessibility issues

From: <AZDervish@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:18:29 EDT
To: www-smil@w3.org
Hi all.  I'm writing an article about SMIL Boston for Web Review
(http://webreview.com) and am curious about the "switch" element.  I
understand it enables multilingual and captioning functionality.  But has the
Content Control module advanced the accessibility of SMIL; is there
improvement over SMIL 1.0 in this area?  The module isn't detailed in the
spec, so I can't tell if the switch element has been expanded/extended in any
way.

Thanks much for any help you can give. :)

Kim Brown
Contributor, Web Review
http://webreview.com
vox: 520.299.0281