Re: Does anyone moderate this list

From: Joe Crawford <joe@artlung.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:57:14 -0700
To: www-smil@w3.org
Sysop_Stormy wrote:

> Spam and now viruses, I don't think the moderator has time to monitor it
> adequately, if at all.
> Assuming of course that a moderator still exists.

It appears to be unmoderated

What's more - it appears to not have much of an authentiction scheme to
prevent spammers from sending mail to the list.

I too wonder about a moderator - or an owner - or at least an admin!

I deleted it as spam as well.

I would suggest that the list prevent posters from sending attachments
of *any* kind - were anyone listening.

	- joe
 Joe Crawford { ArtLung } _________ mailto:joe@artlung.com
 Web Designer + Integrator ________ http://www.artlung.com