Re: Discussion of tv-related URI schemes

Hi Philipp

I think the content control modul from the SMIL Boston Draft should also
be
taken into consideration.
From my point of view the documents listed below should also harmonize
with the
content control modul, e.g. the content control modul should be able to
use the
tv-related URI scheme. So the content control modul could be understood
as the harmonizing
superset.

Can anybody sketch a roadmap of all the formal processes and scan the
drawing to a jpeg ?
Something like http://www.ripe.net/lir/newlir/flowchart.html

--

Henning Timcke