DC JOB POSTING

From: Richard, Jeremy, Dan, Swerdlow <swerdlow@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 18:27:37 -0400
To: www-smil@w3.org
How to I post a job in the Greater Metro Washington, DC area for a
Multimedia Audio-Video Producer? It is with a wonderful national news
media company.  They are looking for someone who can take their videos
and turn them into multimedia files. Ground floor opportunity with a
small department that will be taking the .Com division of the newspaper
on line. Familiarity with SMIL is preferred.  Salary is from $40K -
$50K+. Relocation allowance is available and must be a US Citizen.
Please call me at 703-442-4842  X217 Valli Swerdlow or e-mail your
resume in a separate "WORD" attachment to: VSWERDLOW@MRCLEAN.COM  Make
sure to list all your hardware and software packages you are familiar
with, URL's and screen captures.