Translation in French of the SMIL Spec

From: Olivier Personnaz <Olivier.Personnaz@via.ecp.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:46:51 +0200
To: www-smil@w3.org
I plan to start a translation of the SMIL Specification in French, as
the only availbable languages are Japanese and Portuguese.

I have contacted Philipp Hoschka to know if someone else is already
working on this translation. His answer is below. Can you give me this
information ?

Thank you.

----- Forwarded message from Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org> -----