Re: GRiNS help please

On Tue, Jun 22 1999 Marc C. Fanthorpe wrote:

> Hello my name is marc, doing i final year study of GRiNS editor. I am New
> and have a small problem
> When I make any changes to the presentation and then view the source, it
> is not updated. Thus I am the opinion that the presentation source is only
> updated on a reload.

This will be fixed for the next release of GRiNS.  In the meantime,
the workaround for the bug is, as you described, to save the file and
then reloaded it, and then the presentation source will reflect the
most recent changes.

-Lloyd

--
Lloyd Rutledge                              vox: +31 20 592 41 27
CWI (Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica)  fax: +31 20 592 41 99