RE: mime type

From: Gerstel, Tom <Tom.Gerstel@turner.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:48:34 -0500
To: "'Vikas Sodhani'" <vsodhani@mit.edu>, www-smil@w3.org
Assuming you're using the Real G2 system and wanting to
embed the smil presentation in a web page you'll need to do
these things.

The embed type is audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin -- for some reason
Real didn't set up their Netscape plugin to handle application/smil.
Explorer handles it just fine.

The MIME type to return from the CGI is application/smil though.