Timing problems

From: Clifford A. Anderson <canderson@integritysi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:24:48 -0900
To: <www-smil@w3.org>
Hello, All.

    It has been quite a while since I've done any SMIL work, but I've got a
presentation that I really need to fix some timing issues on.  It's a Flash
front-end with a series of audio-streams that go along with it.  For some
reason it says that the presentation is 200+ Kbit, which seems rather high.
I think it's a matter of me not having timed things properly, but perhaps
one of you can offer some insight into the quickest way to deal with this.
Thank you very much.

*** LEGAL NOTICE: All parties involved in sending any spam to any account at
the integritysi.com domain will be fined $500 per item. By US Code Title 47,
Sec.227(a)(2)(B),(b)(1)(C),(b)(3)(C).