1999: SOJA "BARBIZON" + The SMIL Tutorial

From: <herve_foucher@ds-fr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:29:46 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org
cc: Lionel.Bernardi@helio.org

Melun, January 11th

SOJA BARBIZON RELEASED!!!

Here is the second edition of the Java-based
SMIL player

Here is SOJA, Barbizon release! Discover the
new version of our Java-Based SMIL player and
be amazed by its new features:

   * Zipped audio files (.auz), to decrease
     bandwidth,
   * Text files support,
   * Better synchronization (event model),
   * <switch> tag,
   * links.

THE SMIL TUTORIAL SECOND EDITION

We also released the new version of the SMIL
Tutorial!

Discover the new version of the SMIL Tutorial.
It contains the Java-based player in order to
play the samples during the tour!!

Enjoy SMIL! Happy New Year!

Herve FOUCHER, HELIO
Herve.Foucher@helio.org