Inclusion of SMIL documents

From: Didier Courtaud <courtaud@bruyeres.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:08:04 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-smil@w3.org
I have a little problem when including two SMIL documents with Real Player.

I have a first SMIL document let say S1 where at a given time I would want to play a second
SMIL document let say S2.

I put at this point into S1 :

<ref src="S2.smi" />

thinking the player will jump to S2 at this point.

But when I load S1 in Real Player, everything goes right until it meets the ref tag.
At this point it stops without any error message ( However it has seen the clip
because it gave it a number in the clip list ! ).

I have tried to put absolute path, to change S2.smi from directory : no change !

Is this way to do thinks incorrect in SMIL ?

Does anyone has experienced such an inclusion with success in Real Player ?

Didier Courtaud