Re: The SMIL Tutorial

From: Herve Foucher <hfoucher@club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:07:31 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org
Lo Stephan wrote:
> I really appreciate your work and your documentational efforts (although I
> didn't get SOJA alpha 1 to work ...)

What a pity... The next version should be more documented.

> but I HATE your announcements in advance (which is the policy from another
> well-known company, isn't it?)
> I'd recommend that you post your news AFTER things are done and we
> immediately can have a look at it!

You are right, we will not do that again. However, the Tutorial is
available right _NOW_ ! I just wanted to be sure the webteam would have time
to put the tutorial I gave them on time...

> bye and looking forward to next SOJA (which long ago was announced for these
> days ...)

It will be soon available, I confirm... but I do not say anything this time ;-)

Sincerly yours,

Herve Foucher

HERVE FOUCHER, HELIO   Herve.Foucher@helio.org   http://www.helio.org/