Re: Form Post from Firefox

At first I smacked my head in embarrassment thinking I shouldn't work so late.  I did as you suggested, but now I get a similar message.

	An attempt to load the RDF from URI 'http://www.littleprojects.org/~smj/courses/cs751-s11/assignment2/lostfoaf.rdf' failed. (Undecodable data when reading URI at byte 30146 using encoding 'UTF-8'. Please check encoding and encoding declaration of your document.)

The same file on a different server at URI (http://www.cs.odu.edu/~sjone/courses/cs751-s11/assignment2/lostfoaf.rdf) produces "Your RDF document validated successfully."

I ensured that the content type for rdf files was set to "application/rdf+xml".  Are there any other server settings I need to be aware of for publishing RDF content?

Thanks,

Shawn M. Jones