Form Post From Mozilla

From: Thomas Radke <tradke@aei.mpg.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:39:42 +0200
To: www-rdf-validator@w3.org

report=Parsing an RDF document given by its URI is buggy, it seems: the
first query may be correct but - after changing the RDF document -
following ones will still display the results of the first. This still
happens even if I click on the "Clear the URI" button before submitting
the next query. It also seems to be independent of the actual RDF
document, therefore I omitted its URI here.
RDF=<?xml version="1.0">