RDF validator problem

From: 朱新锋 <zhuxinfeng@amoi.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:15:14 +0800
To: "www-rdf-validator" <www-rdf-validator@w3.org>, "Jeremy_Carroll" <Jeremy_Carroll@hp.com>
Hi,

    I encounted a problem when parse my UAProf in your rdf Validator.
    I enterd the URI of my UAProf as follows, http://www.amobile.com.cn/UA/D89.xml,and parse the URI,received the error message "An attempt to load the RDF from URI 'http://www.amobile.com.cn/ua/A100.xml' failed. (Undecodable data when reading URI at byte 0 using encoding 'UTF-8'. Please check encoding and encoding declaration of your document.) " yet I copied the content of UAProf and paste it to the text area ,it parsed successfully.Could you please explain this ?
    looking forward to receiving your reply.
yours sincerely,
    zhuxinfeng

朱新锋
2006-07-12