poor error message

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:56:39 +0100
To: www-rdf-validator@w3.org
Cc: Andy Seaborne <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Federico who orignated the problem is bcc-ed.

The example should produce
one triple before the error and then a comprehensible error report.
It does produce:
Exception parsing: {E300} Error recovery failed.
Not sure if this is an ARP problem or a problem with how the validator
interacts with ARP.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <rdf:RDF
     xmlns:dcelem="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"

    <rdf:Description
        rdf:about="http://ua.edu.ar/Books/ProgrammingBooks/C++Programming">
        <dcelem:title>C Language Programming</dcelem:title>
        <dcelem:language>en<dcelem:language>

   </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

I will follow up, once I have looked at ARP's behaviour outside the
validator.

Jeremy