RE: Problem in RDF validator?

Hi Alan,

Yes, I think your expectation for the unqualified "type"
typedNode is not correct.  [Note the warning about this
from the validator - via the ARP parser.]

For prop1 and prop2 to create similar graphs, I think the
RDF should be changed to:

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
<rdf:Description rdf:about="" xmlns:ns="ns:test/">

   <ns:prop1>
       <ns:type ns:attr="value"/>
   </ns:prop1>

   <ns:prop2 rdf:parseType="Resource">
       <rdf:type rdf:resource="ns:test/type"/>
       <ns:attr>value"</ns:attr>
   </ns:prop2>

</rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

But I'm not following RDF (like I used to) so if you have more
questions, please consider posting them directly to the RDF IG
(www-rdf-interest@w3.org).

Regards,

Art Barstow
---