Re: FW: ARP Servlet RDF Validator

Leila - I just wanted to let you know that Jeremy forwarded
your note regarding the RDF Validtor to me.  [I am cc'ing the
W3C's RDF validation mail list for archival purposes.]

The RDF does appear to legal (passes both the SiRPAC and ARP
parsers).  It's not clear why the servlet is unable to handle
this 1/2MB file.

Jeremy - thanks for the info.

Art
---