W3C RIF BLD Last Call (10 days left in comment period)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:51:27 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org, www-rdf-rules@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org, public-rule-workshop-discuss@w3.org

The W3C specifications for logic rules and for using rules with RDF and
OWL are in their "Last Call" public comment period.  This is the time
for people to read them and tell us about anything that doesn't seem
right.  After this, if you don't like something in the spec, it will be
increasingly hard to get it changed.  We would like comments by
September 19 in order to consider them for our next set of revisions.

For more details, see this e-mail I sent August 1st:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2008Aug/0002.html

Thanks!

     -- Sandro