Re: SWRL Implementations (Concerning Pellet & SWRL-builtins)

Hi,

Apparently pellet is almost the only reasoner that have formal and sound
implementation of SWRL and not a transformation to another rule language.
However it misses reasoning with SWRL builtins so far.

Until reasoning builtins is added to Pellet,  can one define the needed
built-ins as general rules in the application ontology??

Regards,
Somaya