SWRL Implementations

From: Somaya Aboulwafa <somaya.ahmad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:27:33 +0200
To: www-rdf-rules@w3.org
Hi,

 I have recognized some swrl implementations like Pellet, Bossam, KOAN2,
RacerPro, SweetRules (Jena2 rules), SWRLJessTAB (in protege), R2ML(REWERSE).
And i need to choose one that have the following features:

1- Applies most features of SWRL, like (SWRL/OWLX Parser, SWRL/RDF Parser,
SWRL Math Built-Ins, SWRL String Built-Ins, SWRL Comparison Built-Ins, SWRL
Boolean Built-Ins, SWRL Date, Time and Duration Built-Ins, etc.). I know
that almost all of the above implemenattion takes only a decidable frgment
of SWRL. but i need the one that takes the largest fragment without going
through the decidability problem.
2- Reliable resoning; no need for manual checking of the results.
3- Java API where i can use it from within java applications.

Thanks and regards,
Somaya