RE: Security Policies using SWRL

From: Norman Sadeh-Koniecpol <sadeh@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:40:30 -0400
To: "Somaya Aboulwafa" <somaya_ahmad@yahoo.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

You may also want to check:

Gandon, F. and Sadeh, N., "Semantic Web Technologies to Reconcile Privacy and Context Awareness", Web Semantics Journal. Vol. 1, No. 3, 2004.

Norman Sadeh
Prof. Norman M. Sadeh -- www.cs.cmu.edu/~sadeh

ISRI - School of Computer Science - Carnegie Mellon University

Assistant: Jennifer Lucas: jmlucas@cs.cmu.edu - 412-268-9870